In light of our Blendtec giveaway, we wanted to share a healthy blended recipe with you! This is one of the easiest, yummiest, healthiest sorbet’s on this planet! Four easy ingredients & you’ll never have to buy sorbet again nor will you have to question the ingredients on the label! It’s dairy free, sugar free & of course, gluten free! We hope you enjoy!
Put all contents in a high powered blender. I blend some of my fruits & veggies & pour them into ice cubes to store in the freezer. That’s why my banana’s look like ice cubes! 😉
Press the “ice cream” icon on your Blendtec. If you do not have a Blendtec, start with the low setting & work your way up to high. Blend until consistency is thick.
Pour into a bowl & enjoy with gluten free granola, chia seeds or whatever you have in your pantry! Feel free to throw in some spinach or kale to make it EXTRA HEALTHY! This recipe makes it super easy to play around with all sorts of different flavors! Instead of adding frozen mixed berries, add frozen strawberries to make a strawberry-banana sorbet. Or add spinach to make a GREEN sorbet. YUM! Add some walnuts to give it dimension! It’s all up to YOU!!
My FAVORITE part about this yummy dessert is that my baby can eat it! He LOVES it! We haven’t introduced him to dairy yet, so this is a perfect way for him to enjoy some “ice cream.” It’s all natural & healthy! We couldn’t help but post this adorable video of Kaden enjoying his messy fruity goodness! We hope you all enter our Blendtec giveaway so you can enjoy this yummy recipe, too! Good night!
- 1 C Water
- ½ C Apple juice concentrate, or your choice of concentrate
- Frozen banana's
- 2½-3 C Frozen berries, your choice
- Place all ingredients in blender, in order of listed ingredients.
- Press the "ice cream" icon on your Blendtec. If you do not have a Blendtec, start with the low setting and work your way up to high. Blend until consistency is thick.
- Pour into a bowl & serve. Top with granola, chia seeds, or anything you want!
- If consistency is too thick, add more water/concentrate